ITIL® 4 Foundation Exam Preparation Test
The ITIL Foundation teaches candidates the fundamental concepts, components and terminologies of the ITIL framework. It is designed for those who want to have a basic understanding of the ITIL framework or learn how to apply ITIL to improve service management.
The proposed test is designed to check knowledge in preparation for the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam. The test is an official example of an exam.
Each test question can have up to four possible answers (A, B, C, D), only one of which is correct. For a correct answer, 1 point is awarded. To successfully pass the test (as well as the official exam), you need to score 26 or more points.
You have 60 minutes to complete the exam.
The 40 questions of the test are distributed according to the levels of Bloom's taxonomy as follows:
- the first level (“need to know”) includes 9 questions;
- to the second level ("it is necessary to understand") - 31 questions.
Possible types of question wording:
- standard (choose the correct option);
- insert the missing word;
- list (choose 2-3-4 correct options);
- "negative" (with the particle "not").